среда, 16 ноября 2011 г.

My short story about 3-rd year

 Devote to future 3-rd year student

In my opinion, most difficult year in ASMA is 3. During 2 month I haven't free time nowhere, except food and sleep. Adaptation for new condition after 2-d year was long. 50% of studies I carry out  in hospital. But it is experience and interesting.  
Try to learn  more, and learn by heart surgery and internal therapy! It base for clinics. On surgery we often visit endoscopic operation. Don't forget shoe covers and mask, differently you can't visit operations. And I advise you - join to SSS in surgery - you have chance to "touch" modern technologies  and open world of medicine anew. Today was theme "Modern methods of hemostasis". We watched film about technology of hemostasis, using only in Moscow....
To be continued.....

1 комментарий: