понедельник, 23 мая 2011 г.

Photo report about "Youth XXI century"


I want to tell about conducted conference. Common impression was great. Moscow Academy of Enterprise rendered comfortable hall and practical classes. Rector of ASMA V.A Dorovskych  opened conference, then  had the floor minister of education and provost of Amur State University. I hope that ASMA will take an active part in development of space medicine in Amur region because of we have spaceport.

My report about thermogenesis in view of swimming  was in biological section. All participant had interesting  reports with practical application. 
 

3 комментария:

  1. I'm glad to know that you are very active not only at the chair of foreign languages but at other chairs as well))) DO YOUR BEST!)))I wish you good luck!!!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. I am also very glad you've got an excellent mark in English! You will not have to take an exam! My congratulations! Thank you for your work on the blog! GOOD LUCK!!!
    S.N.

    ОтветитьУдалить